The latest release of CoMPAS – (Co)nfiguration (M)odules for (P)ower industry (A)utomation (S)ystems – is now available with many improvements including:
· Read-only sub-equipment editor
· Later binding CDC and bType check
· XPath respronse from XSD validation
· Save as version in CoMPAS
· Subscriber – Logical Node
· Filtered lists allow ? and * wildcards
· Automated GSE and SMV assignment
· Visualization of GSE and SMV
The primary goal of the CoMPAS project is to develop open source software components related to IEC 61850 model implementation, specifically for profile management and configuration of a power industry Protection Automation and Control System (PACS). More information on the project can be found here, and details on the new 0.15.0 version can be seen within the release notes.
More questions about CoMPAS? Reach out to the community by joining the open community call.