- This event has passed.
LF Energy Introductory Event
August 27, 2018 @ 13:30 - 17:00
Sponsored by RTE and ENTSO-E
27 August @ 13:30 – 17:00
In mid-July, The Linux Foundation and RTE announced the formation of LF Energy, a new Linux Foundation project that supports multi-vendor collaboration and open source innovation in the energy and electricity sectors.
Join us to learn why LF Energy was founded and about our growing community. You’ll also learn how our industry can benefit from open source — including participation in LF Energy projects — and have the chance to enjoy refreshments and appetizers with your peers.
When and where?
- 27 August 2018
- Paris – Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile – Adjacent to the CIGRE event venue
- 3 Place du Général Kœnig, 75017 Paris, France
How to register?
Please send an email to email@example.com to request an invitation.
- 13:30-14:00: Welcome coffee
– Leveraging open source to accelerate the energy transition – an urgent necessity for our industry
– The transformational power of open source
– What is LF Energy
– LFE projects overview
- 16:00-17:00: Closing cocktail reception
Confirmed speakers include:
- Shuli Goodman, Executive Director, LF Energy Foundation
- Mike Dolan, VP of Strategic Programs, The Linux Foundation
- Nicolas Richat, CIO of ENTSO-E
- Lucian Balea, R&D Program Director and Open Source Manager, RTE
- Olivier Grabette, Executive Vice President and Member of the Board of RTE
- Mark McGranaghn, Vice President, Power Delivery and Utilization, EPRI
Don’t miss this opportunity to engage with with us at the genesis of energy and open source! Please let us know if you have any questions and we hope to see you there.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.