The most noteworthy new features are:
- support for new network modifications such as voltage level creation from scratch,
- support for ShortCircuit data of CIM-CGMES format,
- support for new remedial actions such as generator and load actions,
- improvements of CIM-CGMES export from CGMES or non CGMES network,
- a beta version of the implementation of AC security analysis with remedial actions (switch action and phase tap changer tap position action),
- improving the performance of flow decomposition (memory usage and computation time),
- ease the dynamic model mapping for generators,
- adding voltage and angle information for each bus on network area diagrams and improving the nodes layout.
More information is available in the release notes on GitHub.